Fox Structures collaborated with the owners of The Oaks Golf Course in Cottage Grove to convert their existing retail space into a new office and basement storage area. The remodel also included an approximate 1,500-square-foot addition to the clubhouse Fox Structures built in 2004. As the builders of the original clubhouse, they were able to perfectly match all materials for a beautiful, seamless interior and exterior appearance. Fox Structures kept the work site clean and professional so the clubhouse could remain open for business during construction.
- Space-saving Amish barn doors
- Pre-cast concrete flooring for storage
- Standing seam metal roof with asphalt shingles
4740 Pierceville Rd.
Cottage Grove, WI 53527
- 1,536 sq. foot remodel of 6,517 sq. foot building
- 780 sq. foot Pro Shop addition