Fox Structures led the construction of a new multi-unit storage facility for Extra Space Storage in Appleton, WI. Our crew took charge in many steps of the process, from designing the building to constructing the final build. During the project, we re-covered the exterior of an existing building with new steel, completed the updated interior buildouts and constructed a brand-new 30’ x 40’ office building.
Thanks to Fox Structures, a unique, functional new storage facility will serve Appleton residents for years to come.
- 30’ x 40’ office building
- Elevator shaft
- Glass overhead garage doors
- Created a drive-thru lane with drains
N218 Stoney Brook Rd.
Appleton, WI 54915
- Interior demolition
- New steel exterior
- Front storefront addition
- Poured exterior concrete aprons, sidewalks and HVAC pads