When Sarah Peeters and her husband, Lucas, decided it was a good time to add some commercial spaces to lease near their existing light industrial property, Fox Structures’ team was a natural choice since the company had already worked with the couple and was familiar with their goals.
Fox Structures completed the first of three new buildings in August 2021, with another project completed in November 2022, for a total of 11 commercial shop condos owned by Spirit Court Investments.
“For our first commercial condo building, we made three different widths to accommodate the different needs and desires of our tenants,” Peeters says. Tenants include hobbyists and small business operators.
In fall 2023, Fox Structures was completing a third new commercial building for Spirit Investments, this one a bit deeper at 116’ x 80’ to accommodate semi-trucks. “We basically wanted a variety so that we’re not only suited for one type of tenant,” Peeters says.
- 288’ x 60’ light industrial building with six units
- 216’ x 40’ second building with five units
- 116’ x 80’ planned third building with two units
- Third building built deep enough to accommodate semi-trucks
- Three different unit widths to accommodate tenant needs
3090 Spirit Court
Little Chute, WI
- One or two large overhead garage doors per unit
- ADA bathrooms in each unit
- Floor drains
- All units are insulated and heated
- LED lighting
- Trench drains in 116’ x 80’ building